Load Test Overview

HP LoadRunner is a Performance Testing Tool. For Performance Testing LoadRunner is widely used. Also there is couple of tool for Performance testing such as JMeter, NeoLoad etc. The following are LadRunner introduction & Performance testing process. LoadRunner has 3 part:
i)       VUGen (Free):
VUGen is one of three part of LoadRunner. It’s free no license required. You can create LoadRunner Script here. You can record playback your script here. Also script enhancement are done here.
ii)      Controller (License Required):
Controller is one of three part of  LoadRunner. The Performance testing scenario are created here & also run the test. This part of LoadRunner is licensed but you can use it as trial version for limited time.
iii)     Analyzer (Free):
Analyzer is one of three part of LoadRunner. It’s free. After completion of test run you can analyze the result here. After analyzing The Report are created here.

Load Testing Process:
For Load Testing you have to follow the following process. The process is very important for the test.
  • Requirement Gathering
  • Create Test Plan(Must Approved by the Project Team)
  • Create Script 
  • Create Scenario
  • Run Load Test
  • Analyze Load Test
  • Create Report with comments (Summary Report, Load runner Report, Monitoring Report)
If the report is accepted by the project team then load test is done. Otherwise you have to fix the problem & run load test again.


For video tutorial of LoadRunner please visit the TUTORIAL LINK.

5 comments:

  1. In the wake of going over a modest bunch of the blog articles on your site, I really appreciate your procedure of composing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site page list and will return sooner rather than later. Kindly look at my site also and let me understand your opinion. tech updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your procedure of composing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site page list and will return sooner rather than later. Kindly look at my site also and let me understand your opinion. tech updates
    Java Full Stack in KPHB
    JAVA FULL STACK:

    A java full stack web developer is a developer with extensive knowledge and expertise in full stack tools and frameworks that works with java Get ready to achieve your learning goals with Java Full Stack Developer Course in Hyderabad. V Cube Offers java full stack training in Hyderabad Kukatpally.
    https://www.vcubesoftsolutions.com/java-full-stack-in-kphb/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your procedure of composing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site page list and will return sooner rather than later. Kindly look at my site also and let me understand your opinion. tech updates
    Java Training in KPHB

    ReplyDelete

  4. Keep up the great work with your wonderful blog posts.
    VISIT NOW!
    java full stack training Institute In Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete